2072E236-9A3C-414B-A9E9-CEE40403B92A.jpeg

Action shots of the dines in soybean oil with chili:
C9D0A52F-6FE5-43DD-8181-BC2EE0B54786.jpeg

Trying too hard

hot

just got a new haul will post soon v excited about it

core omega phage

PMxSoySKn1ZzwkKWQ3mOH7li7dr45qO5PHoymA.jpg

these are the results of multiple different store trips over the last few months, a slight decrease in ‘dine intake, and a slight increase in impulsive purchasing

core omega phage

how were the tuna fillets?

really used to like sardines as a kid (the ones in mustard) so I’m going to try to find what I can here when I go shopping tomorrow

fallen alien

i haven’t tried them yet! i was thinking about making a tuna melt with them but that seems a little sacrilegious since they’re supposedly top shelf. so maybe i’ll just eat them on with a salad some night

core omega phage

tuna melts are fucking delicious though, if you used really good bread and cheese… wouldn’t be a crime

fallen alien

Sardines in mustard on half a toasted ciabatta roll with a good cheese melted on top is high IQ.

Trying too hard

tuna melts are fucking delicious though, if you used really good bread and cheese… wouldn’t be a crime

thank u for this i will be doing it

core omega phage

Sardines in mustard on half a toasted ciabatta roll with a good cheese melted on top is high IQ.

i haven’t found any in mustard that i like that much. and i want to like it so so much.

core omega phage

didn’t have any cool ‘dines at my local shop but I tried some of the wild pacific brand and they were ok! picked up some smoked oysters as well

fallen alien

i like smoked oysters so much more than i expected to. texture isn’t great, but on some light crackers that don’t overpower the taste i really like them. i keep looking for canned cockles but haven’t found them. all the canned clams i’ve tried have been subpar.

core omega phage
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top